Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cindy may refer to:
- Cindy (given name), a list of people named Cindy, Cindi, Cyndi or Cyndy
- Tugiyati Cindy (born 1985), Indonesian footballer
- Cindy (musical), an off-Broadway production in 1964 and 1965
- "Cindy" (folk song), American folk song (also known as "Cindy, Cindy")
- "Cindy, Oh Cindy", 1956 adaptation of the folk song "Pay Me My Money Down"
- "Cindy", song by C. Jérôme M. Mesure, J. Albertini, F. Richard; #6 in France 1976
- "Cindy", 1976 song written by Peter, Sue and Marc Reber, Zukocski; also performed by The Cats
- "Cindy", 2000 song by American rock band Tammany Hall NYC
- "Cindy", a song by Bruce Springsteen from his 2015 album The Ties That Bind: The River Collection
- Hurricane Cindy (disambiguation)
- Cindy (film), 1978 TV movie adaptation of the Cinderella story
- Cindy, a male dolphin that informally married a human, see Human–animal marriage
- CINDI (Coupled Ion-Neutral Dynamics Investigation), a NASA mission
- Heciyê Cindî (1908-1990), Kurdish writer, linguist and researcher
- Sindy, a British doll
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cindy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.